The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, October 22, 2021

Let's see if you can figure this one out 10 22 2021

 Who is the Producer of the movie Rust?

Guess what?  One of the two producers is listed as "Alec Baldwin"

Well I will explain the circular liability chain here a little later. 

 Right now I am carving wood.



© 2021 Thomas Murphy


Now I will take the other side of the issue, without fully elaborating on the one side.

Alec Baldwin was/is an anti gun activist.  So I would ask the political affiliation of the person (s) in control of the prop.

******'

Who owned the gun?

Was it owned by the Production Company/ hence owner by "the Producer?"

Did the owner also use it for concealed carry/personal defense?


*****'

Was there a bullet in the gun in order to get a more realistic audio track?

*****'

Was there an issue of cost cutting? ~ "I can fulfill that responsibility myself."

*****'

Interesting fact presented by news media, prop guns today are just real working guns, the only difference being blanks in it instead of 'real' bullets. 


****"

I have never heard more complete ignorance than the news show on this on the tv now.

******'

If I were the Investigator/Police I would order immediate blood/hair (?) Drug tests of everyone on that set.

****'

I would not be comfortable making any video type production where an actual working gun is to be used on the set.

Apparently that is how it is done though!

Go figure.  Who is here, controlling the purse strings of everything, that shouldn't be?

****'

Let's be the dick.  If that replica gun your kid has has to have an orange end, perhaps every tv/movie gun should to.

I have been g/d tired of seeing organized crime glamorized on television for 54 g/d years.

 

*****'

One final point.  It happened on the 21st of the month.  Anything bad that happens on the 21st of the month is as if it had the signature of Organized Crime on it.  So perhaps I would give A/B the benefit of the doubt. 

*****'

To watch the news media channel that is liberal cover this story last night was very informative.  Why?  Because they know very little about something that they hate; guns!  To know very little about something you hate?  What is that?  Prejudice?  Bigotry?  Flaws you would think would be absent from a Democratic affiliated faction?

Listen to the gestalt of what that immature belief system sounds like, "I don't want to know about something because then I can't hate it anymore."


No comments:

Post a Comment