The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Get it done by tomorrow 10 31 2021

 I want descriptive phone sounds.

For example:

For a telephone call I want the cell phone to sound out the words "telephone call"

For a text message I want it to sound out "text message"

For a new email say "new email"

Etc.

What the h311 do you think I have some kind of insect differential hearing???  What the h311 do you think people are?

And I don't want to have to go to all the trouble of recording these myself and melding them into the s)w algorithm on the phone.

So do it. And put it on Google play by tomorrow.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy




No comments:

Post a Comment