The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, October 8, 2021

What if the Government Loaned money to the Individual Citizen 10 08 2021

 What if the Government Loaned money to the Individual Citizen 10 08 2021

What if the Government Loaned money to the Individual Citizen whereby the Individual Citizen could then invest that money in a Government backed security that earned more interest than the loan rate?

And no I wont say that the banking function is just that comprised of a covfefe.

I mean I could just stop right there.

But perhaps the amount of loan a Citizen received could be based on factors like.

1.  Doesn't drink.

2. Doesn't smoke.

3.  Doesn't use drugs.

4.  Didn't sire a birth defective child.

5.  Believes in clean energy.

6.  Believes in the Second Amendment.

7.  Believes in your Right to Free Speech.

8.  Doesn't believe in Prostitution or Organized Crime.

9.  Believes in self reliance.

10.  Has partner of opposite sex.

11.  Believes Professional Sports are entertainment only.

12.  Believes in personal integrity.

13.  Doesn't believe there should be a tavern on every corner.

14.  Believes in workers rights.

15.  Doesn't believe in nepotism.

16.  Believes you should be able to learn English.

And I could go on and on.

I don't know what to say to people who don't understand what I write.  May God help you?

© 2021 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment