The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Political Correctness The Garden Weasel and Chicken Cluckers’ 03 06 2011

Political Correctness The Garden Weasel and Chicken Cluckers’  03 06 2011
I looked at the advertisement for the regional franchised hardware store and what did I see.  That the politically correct term for what we have been taught to know as the Garden Weasel by the likes of Billy Mays types is….the politically correct term for the Garden Weasel today is a Garden Cultivator.  If you ask me neither “all three of them” are correct.
A moment of levity before I start needling and cracking what I feel is wrong with this country.  I am going to needle crack them, the neither all three of them that is.
I am not the one who needs the grammar class I am the one who should be teaching it.  The best masters of English Grammar recognize anguished English as humor more readily- and are well adept in creating it as an art form.  Anguished English as a humorous  Art Form might indeed be the best way to teach the language to the chicken clucker’s’s’s’s’.
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy


Originally Published on 03 06 2011 at: http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

    
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment