The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, June 22, 2018

And now the most important post of the day

You need to buy something from me.  Like a song of mine or some art I made, a mug, t shirt, photograph, print of a painting or something.

You can find links if you look for them

Wait a minute.  You won't because you don't like my ratings.

I think most people who read my stuff just read it looking for that "Aha!" moment!  That SOB just crossed the line!  Barney Pife (intentional obliteration of spelling) get in your car and bring him to justice right now!  Right now!  You do this one thing for me Barney!  Don't you love me Barney!  You need to do this one thing for me Barney!  Prove your love to me Barney."

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment