The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, June 4, 2018

It may seem dumb, but 06 04 2018

It may seem dumb, but 06 04 2018

What right does a NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION like a Hospital have to sue an Individual Patron of their services?

If you are a NON Profit what right do you have to sue a Citizen?

By definition you are not there to make a profit.  By definition you are receiving some sort of benefit for declaring yourself a non profit versus a business.  Hence what right to  you have to sue an individual citizen?

Seems like one of those things that need to end to me.
 

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

And what right should a group of individuals in business have to sue a citizen into homelessness and poverty; and death by exhaustion.  Seems to me like it has gone too far.  Seems to me like you have extracted too much from our Democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment