The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

It should be more illegal to own a Bull Dog than it should to own a Fully Automatic Assualt Rifle in the United States 03 19 2019

It should be more illegal to own a Bull Dog than it should to own a Fully Automatic Assualt Rifle in the United States 03 19 2019

I saw a Bull Dog lose today and it was barking mad at three women who were going for a walk.  Somehow they managed to fend it off.  A Citizen of the United States should not have to carry pepper spray on their belt wherever they go because of the remote possibility they could be chased by a dog.

I have heard of a Bull Dog getting lose in Wisconsin and instantly breaking a little girls neck and killing her.

When I had a paper route I got chased by a nutty collie.  It didn't get me.

My neighbors in the house to the South of me when I was a little boy...they were chain smokers.  The walls were stained brown.  Their son couldn't find employment because there was no skill that he could master.  (It had a tragic ending for them.)  They had two of those high strung poodles.  I told my mother not to ever go in that house.  But she did.  And she was bitten in the leg by one of them.  (How many sons and daughters today have rheumatoid arthritis and can't work because their parents filled the house with brown smoke until it painted the walls?  Somehow they believe the cause of their problems never has anything to do with their own actions?)

It should be considered a civic duty to kill any dog that attacks a human being.

What about wild animals that could potentially carry rabies, such as possum or coon or even perhaps wild turkey?  Who do you consider to be what?  To me it is man versus beast and the beast should not be considered to have any rights to life in the matter.  But on the flip-side I do believe it is a crime to torture animals.  I believe that anyone who tortures human beings should be considered guilty of a War Crime!  It is a really simple issue!

I BELIEVE IN CREATING SOBERING LEGISLATION!  IN FACT I RELISH THE DAY WHEN IT HAPPENS!  It could be like a National Holiday to celebrate!  SOBERING LEGISLATION DAY! 

Forget about St. Patrick spreading alcoholism and child molesting to Ireland to the ruin of it!  SOBERING LEGISLATION DAY will far outweigh that!

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment