The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Army Occupation of the Illinois River 08 22 2019

Army Occupation of the Illinois River  08 22 2019

So the other day I hooked a Buffalo Carp and landed it.  It was the smelliest fish I have ever caught.  It is a rough fish so I through it in the garbage.  In fact if you eat it you could get Haff's disease whereby your muscles protein liquify and are excreted through your kidneys that will fail in the process of doing so.  So why did I once see it for sale at a grocery store on Capital drive?  (another potential article there.)


So I was talking to a Marine the other day.  I asked him about the Marines.  He said he loved his experience in the Marines.  I asked him how come other people don't leave the Marines.  Now what he told me is EPIC!  EPIC!  "Because they are too afraid of the outside world!"

So indeed we have people defending this country and being paid a lot to do so who are scared to death of it!  Does that make sense?  It is as if the cowards  (applicable term because they are afraid to leave the marines) ...

So I was talking to someone else the other day and I told her that our Constitution states we are not to have an army in times of peace.  "No it doesn't; where are you getting this from."  Well it is in the Constitution and that is exactly how dumb our Population is today!

So a different type of carp has infested the Illinois River.  And if it gets into the Great Lakes it will travel up all of our rivers and eventually find its way into all of our Lakes.

And no other Gamefish, including the State Fish the Muskellunge is going to survive that!

And even if we deployed what is termed the worlds most powerful defense force to the Illinois River...  I can just see that somehow they would screw it up and those fish would find their way to where they are not supposed to be.

So why did it happen?  Because we had Politicians who are sycophant's to the aristocratic money.  All that matters to them is to eschew the public as if they public shouldn't have any rights at all!

And here you have Tony Evers from a background in the field of Education becoming Wisconsin Governor, and yeah I voted for him.  And he can't even look up the academic credentials of the person he chose to be Lieutenant Governor!

So what was that all about?  Like throwing together a tea party real quick and placing a running mate in there with you who will get the black vote?

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

With a national defense budget of $540 Billion a year that DOD can occupy the Illinois River and net those fish out of there in perpetuity.

I mean we can be in Afghanistan for how many decades just to protect the genocidal opiate fields; drug money?

And those Asian Carp are also up the Wisconsin River to the Prairie Du Sac Dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment