The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, August 9, 2019

The Psychology of Mass Shooters 08 09 2019

The Psychology of Mass Shooters 08 09 2019

It is like the absolutely know that they are nothing and will not and cannot be convinced of otherwise no matter how much they were falsely praised in their life.

But they were falsely praised just enough to want to take other people with them when they commit suicide?

It really isn't about the people that they kill.  It is really about themselves.

A final cry for help in life?

As if, "I know I am nothing but you are also nothing and you are coming with me?"  Again ,falsely praised just enough to want to harm other people?

Apparently the Bible has something to say about it too.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=the+bible+on+false+praise&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=add8b00c954540788f611b4dc24aac8d&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0

The Bible does indeed tell us that when you falsely praise someone, your neighbor (son or daughter?) that you are setting a trap for yourself.

See how it holds true with the mass shooters being falsely praised by their parents?  To make them believe they are something they are not and can never be?  But it is only a trap for the parent if you presume that they feel shame and guilt and remorse like the rest of us non-lizard human beings do?

Off topic:

Religion as a means to keep people Holy.

The Bible is stated to be the word of God. There are sections in it that mention homosexuality.  When I hear a Homosexual priest speak what do I think?  I think every word that comes out of their mouth can be defined to be nothing but pure blasphemy.

And I was told by someone who was elite or attended parties in Chicago that the Catholic Priests were openly Gay at those parties.

*****'

Yeah I know.  This is the kind of stuff our New World Order wants to prosecute and persecute people like me for writing.  But I still do have the hope that my Constitutional Rights are applicable.

© 2019 Thomas Murphy







No comments:

Post a Comment