The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 26, 2019

"You need the money to buy the drugs you have to earn it." 08 26 2019

"You need the money to buy the drugs you have to earn it."  08 26 2019

What am I talking about?  Young people forced into both straight and gay Prostitution as a means to pay the Drug/Lord Pimp that got them hooked.

I do believe in the Death Penalty for drug dealers.  But since that isn't going to happen any time soon if ever at the very least a drug dealer should have all of their personal property confiscated by the State and their wife (who made the wrong decision in marrying them) gets nothing!

I for the life of me can't understand why it hasn't been that way already.  It is as if the Communists have been infiltrating our Government for far too long.

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment