The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, December 26, 2020

It looked to me like Donald Trumps hands were short and stubby 12 26 2020

 It looked to me like Donald Trumps hands were short and stubby 12 26 2020


Sure enough that is one of the genetic flaws of Down's Syndrome!

From Google Search Results at following link.

breast growth and downs syndrome - Bing

  • "
  • Small skull
  • Upward slant of eyes and epicanthic folds
  • Oblique palpebral fissure
  • Nose is small with the flat nasal bridge
  • Mouth has a narrow short palate with small teeth and furrowed protruding tongue
  • Ears are small and dysplastic
  • Hands are short and stubby
  • Single crease on the hand (simian crease) at birth
  • Delayed development and behavioral problems
  • Cognitive disability
  • "
But what I was really wondering was if girls with Down's Syndrome end up having non developed breasts as women?

I can't find anything directly on the topic.  But it turns out that women with Down's Syndrome have a 96% lower rate of breast cancer!  So the way to answer the question might be do women with larger or smaller breasts have a lower rate of breast cancer?


It appears that women with larger breasts are more prone to developing breast cancer.  Which might back end logic prove that women with Down's Syndrome have smaller breasts?

I really had zero interest in these topics until I started hearing odd caterwauling voices.  Now I am making it my business!

© 2020 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment