The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The Form of Government follows the type of Drug Usage 12 15 2020

 The Form of Government follows the type of Drug Usage 12 15 2020

 Unfortunately I  believe that to be true.  Something to think about with pot legalization?

I am talking mean temperamental freaks monopolizing U.S. Employment.  All at the same time granting themselves more rights while taking away yours.  And in my lifetime George Bush was at the forefront of promoting this junk, as well as Reagan.  And look at Trump?  Just get in office and have an emotional fit for four years so you don't have to address responsible adult issues facing our nation?  So you don't have to contemplate mature decisions facing the future of our nation.  To be an uptight distraction with regard to your own employability.

And look at his supporters?  Snotty, fatuous, nonsensical, not even accountable to their own words or assertions.  Again part of a freak crop of people created from drug usage.  I don't accept people like that as being normal.  Nothing to back up their opinions other than spoiled fit.

And let me ask you this?  Can I please ask you this? Why do drugs (any type) need to be part of ANY religion?

To me if it is a religion that promotes drug usage it really isn't a religion.  It is drug marketing.

It isn't the belief in any Holy Spirit whatsoever but a belief in the psychoactive effect of the drug being promoted?

Yeah, I do believe I could codify that into a U.S. Law or a Constitutional Amendment.

© 2020 Thomas Murphy

And here is another one that I don't like.  What type of a woman is it that tries so hard to be man like?  Somehow it never adds up.  It is sad.  She wasn't born to be that.  Throws a monkey wrench into the machinery of our Democracy.  She would steal your pants off the drying line.  She would torment your mind with voices so that you couldn't use your own good soul.  Why?  Because she believes that is what she was meant to be.  She wasn't.

*****'

Off topic.  And don't persecute me for this.  It is a heterosexual species.  A man could attempt to have sex with another man all day long and they are never going to make a baby.  A woman could have sex with another woman all day long and they are never going to have a baby.  Because it isn't an asexual reproducing species.  

And I wouldn't have any iron in the fire regarding this if my life and soul were not inundated with odd voices.  No not of me.  No not from me.  Something odd attempting to be something it wasn't meant to be.  And perhaps I said too much.  But I believe it to be true.  And I believe it is something that needed to be said.  And I don't see anyone who has the courage to say it.  I don't even see anyone who has the intelligence to believe it.

So what happened to our Freedom of Speech?  Man squelched by the threats of lawsuits for offending the emotionally fragile and weak.  Hey listen.  I have had to put up with block heads all my life.  So there is not going to be any double standard about it.  And that is exactly what our Constitution says about it, there is no double standard about it.  You are allowed freedom of speech.

So a fool takes 20 years to learn how to read.  And the first thing that they read is that they are a fool.  And it makes them sad?  "Oh you should not have said that?"  Eehhh?

No comments:

Post a Comment