The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, January 22, 2021

Blood Thinner Chemistry 01 22 2021

 So I am not going to be detail specific as to the brand name I am talking about.

 But I read how it works on Wikipedia and looked at the structure of the molecule.  And I believe it works by attaching in the blood clotting cycle by one single bonded end chain oxygen molecule.

I have noticed a side effect in someone taking it that includes symptoms of sadness and depression.  And based on the above I told them to try breathing deeply when they got that way.

But where did the drug company get this?  A vampire bat?  That has the ability to prevent blood from clotting so that it can more better feed on it.

And does that v bat enzyme also cause the prey to have a sense of hopelessness and defeat?  As above?

Now all of this is pure speculation and conjecture.  But initially we were told covid-19 was caused by a mutation in combination some way with a vamp bat in a China open air market.  But let's say there was a drug based on such v bat enzyme chemistry in a person or population.   Would you really need the v bat in the equation to cause that virus to mutate?  You already have conditions precident in the person taking it?

Yep, I don't care if you don't like what I write.  And I believe they lie about absolutely everything.

© Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment