The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Stock Market Reform 1 28 2021

 1.  I think that th "Short Sale" should be ___ at 100%.  No matter who is making the sale.

2. I believe that if you lose your initial investment in an IPO in the first five years of being public do to bankruptcy you should get it back.

3.  Proceeds from class action suits should go directly to the U. S. Citizen.

4. If you lose your money due to management fraud or deceptive machination you should get it back.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy


I am not allowed to say that word due to real stated threat of prosecution.  Ask yourself why they want to shut me up?


No comments:

Post a Comment