The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Devil's Advocate 12 13 2021

 A store advertises a 90 % off Christmas Sale.

The first person in line gets crushed to death in the door area by the crowd behind him.

Is it the stores fault?

*****'

I think that when we do things we have to have proactive ideology as to what could happen and what the consequences could be.

But it's a gray area?  So indeed as an individual you gave to be able to recognize what a gray area is.

Who did what?

The people behind the first person killed him/her.  Not the store.

 Should the store had made an announcement, "Please don't crush the first person in line!"

"Why would I think I would ever have to say that?"

"Based on prior as similar circumstance.  It was your responsibility to create an orderly procession."

"Why would I have expected irrational people?"

"Corporate marketing creating an urgent need."

Yeah I could go on with the dialog, but blah.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment