The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Laundry Sanitizer 12 04 2021

 Laundry Sanitizer 12 04 2021

So I read on the label that is is a Federal Crime to use it in a manner inconsistent with the label?

My mind can't just stop there.

For example how dangerous is it? 

If I spill it?

What happens if I were to drop it on a floor lamp?

And I can't really go into it further than that (I did figure it out) because of some odd man George Bush law?

But I just want to say this.  Things like this are not meant to be known just by Three Toed Jake and his chemistry set.  People like that should never be allowed to monopolize knowledge, industry or upward mobility.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment