The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

I am a Black Man Security Guard 07 13 2022

 Let's say that I am a black man security guard of the nations Capitol.

I see a mob of angry white people storming the building and I refuse to open fire?

Why?  What could my motivation be?

1.  Because it is a white controlled country.  So I would be biting the hand that feeds or employs me?

2.  Because I really don't think it is a big deal that they are coming in?

3.  Because I believe if I open fire I will be killed by them?

4.  Because I really never want to kill anyone even though I am in law enforcement wearing a gun?

And there could be other reasons.  But lets just focus on issue number "1" above.

And I will make this statement with regard to it.

Because we haven't been able to prosecute the top of the "trickle down" responsible for this at this point, I as that black man and right not to have opened fire.

Why? Because if we as a nation are not prosecuting the top of that "trickle down" chain of action for this then it really means that side is the stronger side in the legal matter!

And I as that black man security guard would be on the wrong side of that.

Terrible truth!  A terrible truth!

*****'

1. Now lets say I am a white security guard in that same situation.  2. And lets say that I am not of the odd Trump mindset; meaning I am not a sycophant to a fascist.  Meaning I do not grant divine right and endless praise to someone like that.

Now I see that mob of white people coming at me.  They indeed do have weapons but they are made to look like props?  For all I know it is some sort of Howie Mandall, this is how we do it, television prank on me?  No.  Not likely.

What is the danger to me if I do not uphold my duty?  I could be crushed just like the others at the door?  I could be stampeded and trampled to death.

But perhaps this.  Who really wants to kill someone who is acting like a zealot?  Real sad to do so.  I mean really tear at the heart of a persons humanity to do so.

What does this mean?  It tells us of the great importance of prosecuting the top of this trickle down action of storming the capitol where a sum half a dozen or so people died.

But could I be justified as that white person in killing the front line of stormers?

Yah know, this was something different wasn't it!

Those who stormed it had been chanting outside for a very long time before they came in.  So I had plenty of time to decide what my potential actions could be if I am that security guard.

Lets say that I have a 6 shot revolver and two wheels to spare.  I take out 18 of the front line of stormers with direct hits to the heart or chest cavity.  Punctured lungs a certain death?  Just as would be my fate if I am impaled by the spear the man storming the capitol is wielding.

Do they keep coming?  Or do they scatter?  Do they go back and get the guns out of the trucks or do they run away?

I am that black man sitting at my gate while all of this is fomenting.  Do I wish I had an AR-15 with me?  How many clips do I need to successfully defend that position?

But here is another point?  Who can I count on to help me?  Some members of law enforcement were stormers.  What am I to do when I see that?

Who can I call as that black man, saying I need reinforcements right where I am, right there.

Bingo!  Unheard of issue!  Why on earth were there not reinforcements standing right alongside me!

The nation guard was present somewhere?  Why didn't they take the most key defensive position right alongside of me?  Not even one or two right alongside of me?

And if therefore the national guard is in charge of the matter, why did they let it happen?  One of the reasons above?

Now lets say that you have a National Guard that refuses to do the duty it was being paid for, in this instance protect the sanctity of our Democracy?  Okay all well and done now.  But how do we ferret out individuals like that from command positions and also low level positions in the National Guard?  And what is it really saying when I assert it needs to be done for the security of our Democracy?  It is sickening isn't it.  And who brought this sickness to us?  Apparently, we don't know because we are unable to successfully prosecute them, to this point.  Of course we do.  Of course we know who it is.  But again, what does it mean that we are not able to successfully prosecute that person?  Doens't it really mean this?  There is a layer to our Government in all of this that doesn't want to prosecute in order to save our Government?  Is that the right way to say it?  No, not quite.  More or less an intrusion to our Government has been made just as there was an intrusion to the Capitol?  Do you follow me?  There is nothing wrong with our Government.  But there is something wrong with the people hired to work in it who storm the capital, refuse to prosecute the invading leader?  Those last two words, are they too strong?

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

Hey there are some fishing reels currently listed for sale on the left of this webpage.  Some photographs and a novel on the right.  A watch for sale too.  Don't you want to buy any of that stuff?

I hate to be the responsible store owner here, but if you are not going to buy anything then get out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment