The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, July 16, 2022

So with regard to Guns I had to wonder how many people Ted Kaczynski Killed?

 Okay per the google search he killed 3 people and injured 23, from 1978 to 1995!  He was also known as the "Unibomber."

But what is more interesting is that he didn't use guns per my knowledge, and it took them 17 long years to catch him!  

But I don't know the details and I am not going to take the time to research it.  But lets say that he blinded some people with his bombs.  I would think that the severity of that is right up there with having killed them!

Let's say that he gave them brain injuries that made them mentally retarded?  I would think the severity of that is right up there with ...as if he killed them.

He didn't get the death penalty, still in some type of prison (?) but is believed to have cancer per wikipedia.  

Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia

*****'

Off topic but I had to share it.

Which brings me to another point I had been thinking about the other day.  How many drinks does it take to make you mentally retarded?

So there are two ways to think about this.

1. Immediate mental retardation.  Like how many drinks does it take to make you unable to drive a car.  So if you think of it in these terms, isn't it about 2 drinks make you a retard that can't drive a car?

2.  Over a lifetime mental retardation, whereby you can't remember anything you learned in school.  And are like an Alzheimer's person?

how many people did the unibomber kill at DuckDuckGo


© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment