The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, March 19, 2023

I wonder if Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden ever considered 03 19 2023

 I wonder if Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden ever considered that if the Financial Industry had the intent they could bankrupt our entire nation and then facilitate a change in type of Government?

© 2023 Thomas Murphy

Did I read that 13 million (former taxpayers?) were homeless in California?  That is a substantial number.  Who can be considered to have bankrupted them from their homes?

Some self made billionaire who never really made any money?  I mean if that sentence isn't a tangled up delusion I don't know what it is.  Just look at the gestalt of that sentence.

If he never really made any money then how could he be a self made billionaire?  And it is written in context of who measures whether he made money versus how much he has made free and clear?

As if a foreign government slipped some rules into our country in order to facilitate that?  Where they initially being paid to live here by that foreign government?

And Marjorie Taylor Green wants to split up the country?  I suppose she wants to give half of it to the Commonwealth like Northern Ireland is now?  I mean where do I start with teaching a History lesson to you people?  

Nijeria is part of the British Commonwealth today.  A black woman told me that in Nijeria a 5 year old girl could be raped in broad daylight by the mayor of the town and the Police won't do anything about it.  Kind of reads like that Republican initiative to outlaw abortions?  Marjorie likely doesn't understand the meaning of what I wrote.  I think most Democrats would.

No comments:

Post a Comment