The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Why can't I say I hate someone?

I mean, wait a minute.  So the reason you can't say you hate someone is because it is hate speech?

Yeah, I would have to look up the exact definition of that.  We got that from alcoholic Republicans.

But a Republican is allowed to say a woman that doesn't want to keep a pregnancy is a criminal?

I gotta stop...

Doesn't it just mean an expression of strong dislike?

But it is okay for the televised news to do so?  Take a poll of who doesn't like a QB and label it "good riddance.". And it got 65%.

I gotta stop...

So in effect a consensus of hatred was allowed to be formed?

I gotta stop...

And so one might ask themselves what other consensus of hatred the televised media was allowed to form?

I gotta stop...

Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment