The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Joe Biden, Fentanyl has me scared

 I think that an antidote to it should be made available to the public free just like COVID 19 tests were.

But wait, I coughed for two days straight and that test was negative.

If they are killing 10 of thousands a year with fentanyl then they are going to use that drug to criminally topple us?

Every good person should have that antidote in their backpack.   Naloxone (spelling?)

And I'm do believe there are people in our country that would sell us out.

You are going to have to get tougher than you want to get with regard to those who are killing with fentanyl.

© 2023 Thomas Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment