The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, June 16, 2023

Specialty Chemical Needed 06 16 2023

 I want to be able to by a clothes dye that will dye old clothes that have stains in them "over."

Now I realize that some spots might be permanent and affect the color.

However there ought to be a dye that can general coat do that foolproof and easy.  

In terms of any spots there ought to be a dye that can mimic those.

So in effect one dye could be used to create spots like the stain.

And the other dye used to general coat the whole thing.

I just like old clothes.

I like to repurpose things.

I like to make something out of nothing.

I don't like to be wasteful.

I like to recognize the time and energy and manual work that went into making products.  I have a great respect for that.

Now there might be some irony there?  The person that might save something does so because saving and repurposing lessons waste?  In contrast to the broad brush notion that saving things is just creating a worthless mess?

I like to recognize the remaining utility and value or products?

And that is far different than creating and mass marketing a flavoring product from disposed corn husks that destroys human dna.

Who is really 10,000 years bc?  Isn't it the guy with the crow fingers?

© 2023 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment