The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Can you imagine living in a family like this: 07 16 2023

 The more that you help your parents the more time they can spend drinking alcohol?

© 2023 Thomas Murphy

And what American really believes in this, "The more I am able to help my employer the more time that they will be able to spend drinking alcohol.  So I better help them as much as I am able to."

The gestalt of that is pretty weak isn't it? And the truth of it is pretty resonant?

Now let's rephrase it this way, "The more I am able to help my leader the more time that they will be able to spend drinking alcohol.  So I better help them as much as I am able to?"

The Bible doesn't mention False Leaders specifically, does it?  But it does mention False Profits?

But in terms of the Bible what is a False Profit really?  Someone who made a series of assertions based on factual knowledge until the last assertion which turned out to be untrue or perhaps was persuaded to be made on nonfactual knowledge?

It is therefore a retrospective or empirical way of saying a leader wasn't a leader.

*****'

Off topic.  So the last supper looked to be a feast.  And Jesus was said to be poor and had those who followed him take an oath of poverty.  So where did they get the money to have the feast from?

So one could ask the question or make the assertion a wealthy Christian Leader is not really a Christian Leader.  Hence there is a level of fraud in the classification and "granting" to them?  I always thought that to be true.

So I have a missing idea I was going to insert here.  My thought process was interrupted by the illegitamate?

© 2023 Thomas Murphy

Ps.

The idea here is that they didn't come after Jesus Christ until after he was successful.

Had to have some success in order to afford a feast?

And I would assert that is just what Schizophrenia is.  But in terms of success?  It is a relative thing.  Listening and learning up to the point of graduating from college is likely what represents the idea of success of someone of lesser mental means who might seek, in a novel way, to persecute an otherwise normal human mind, soul & being?

I don't like to weave this personal view into what I write here.  However it has a place in context.

No comments:

Post a Comment