The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, July 7, 2023

Diagnosis and Normalization? 07 07 2023

 You often hear on the media about children who always knew that they were this or they always knew that they were that?

How come you never hear a child say, "I always knew that I was a sissy?"

Or a young adult say that, "I always knew that I was a sissy and couldn't be anything else but that my whole life.  So what is wrong with me declaring that?  What is wrong with me officially saying that I am really a sissy?"

And seriously, wouldn't the world somehow be a better place if that honesty came to the surface?

And there is also such a thing as a "mean sissy" isn't there!  It's not really an oxymoron, because they don't really contradict each other!

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment