The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Did Scott Walker Do This

Is the real reason that Scott Walker docked teachers salaries brecause of a group called Young Life?

Young Life is said coordinate its efforts through the parks department of Wisconsin.  A department Scott Walker had much influence on.

How do I know Young Life is bad?  When I was outside using my talbe saw they set up a booth right across from my house in the park and jeered and boohed me, distracted etc.  Anyone who does this while you are using power equipment ought to be deported.

I went over and talked to them and found Rebecca (the leader) to be one of the oddest and emotionally maladjusted persons that I have ever met.  You would not want her supervising your factory because noone would have any fingers left.  And that is how the Satanic race has maintained power in this country by destroying the good works of others.

They call that teaching.

In a word Satan.

They are said to give inner children the ability to learn trade skills.  But that is not how they work.

A Lawyer named Mr. Steven Weber told me about how disadvantaged inner city black children were.  He then transformed into a  special education Milwaukee Public School teacher.

When he lived in the house on the corner I saw what was mounted in the rafter of his garage facing my house.  It was the oddest thing I had ever seen.  It is a psychotronic weapon.  What is it used for?  To make those who were driven from their minds believe that they are mentally ill.  To cause great pain within them.  To maintain the satanic of wealth creation. etc.

There I said it and accussed, now come and get me!  You already know I am telling the truth.

This is indeed how Young Life and others raise their children. 

After I confronted him on this he drywalled the whole garage so noone could see up there and then put the house for sale. 

It was sold to an Arron Sics (Latvian Russia descent) and his wife Kelly Sics.  And the problem has not gone away.

This house is on the corner of Marlborough Dr. and Fairmont in Whitefish Bay.

Poor black people are being paid to demonize those who have been labeled mentally ill in a last ditch effort to save their machination of wealth creation.

When they fail our eduation system and fail to educate they steal souls to make people happy. 

There I have said it and made the accusation.  Come and get me!  You won't becuase you know that I am speaking the truth.  What you will do is grease poor blacks with a wad of dollar bills to harass me.  What they don't realize though is you are the reason they are poor!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published at: http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/ on 06 22 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment