The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey Nigger Have I got your attention now Barrack

06 14 2011
Hey Nigger!  Have I got your attention now Barrack?
The Banks Have Gone Rotten
Today a man from a U.S. Bank called and said that I owed $92.00 on a credit card.  I told him that I was on the internet and will check my account right away while I am talking to him.
I went to login to the website of my checking account and pressed enter to get to the screen where I could enter the password to get into my checking account.  The green bar indicating progress inch wormed its way across the bottom of the screen for two minutes while I waited and then finally when it got to the right hand side the website reverted back to the original home page.  I could not even get to the login in screen.  It did this twice. Finally I was able to put my user name in and then get to the point where I put my password in.  My username was accepted, but when I put my password in the website closed.
While I had the bank representative on the phone I told him this is ridiculous.  I passed the CPA exam and created a program that allowed me to track and manage passwords and credit card problems.
I told him this is the same problem I had when I tried paying these bills some time ago.  Who wants to spend 15 minutes just trying to login into a website, countless times?  I was not able to login.  I told him this was a recurrent problem.  He said he would make a note of it.  He actually got antsy and nervous while speaking with me on the phone and for one time someone that called wanted to cut the conversation short?  Does that imply guilt? I made these allegations right to him.


Have the banks hired people to sabotage the efforts of those who are well educated in finance and accounting from managing their personal finances. 
I already know the answer to this.  And I am going to get personal when I was in college I had a friend named John Wigdale.  His uncle was the chairman of Marshall and Isley Bank, one of two largest banks in Milwaukee.  John’s sister Sarah worked for the FBI.  That’s kind of nice isn’t it the Uncle owns the second largest bank in Milwaukee and the sister works for the FBI, sounds like a power structure to me. John told me that his sister told him that the FBI has system that can give a person a seizure and keep them from moving if they try and rob something like Fort Knox.  This was in 1992. Let me tell you they do not just use it at Fort Knox they use it to steal the soul of American Citizens with.  Why do they do it?  Because when you are smarter than they are and Finance and Accounting they have no other recourse than to play dirty to maintain their social status.  I have had one of these weapons directed at my home and I have seen it with my own eyes.  I have also seen energy streams shoot out of handheld weapons that can incapacitate and make people bleed and fall over.  You want to know why much of the world hates the United States I have just told you again in so many ways.  Whoever they are, I sometimes call them Satan or feeble minded or dependent minded, they like nothing better than to feed off of your anger and frustration.  And it is easy money that gives them the time to do it.
     I keep my passwords saved in a file so they do not change.  Here is the good part you will love.  One week a banks password will not work and the next week that same password will work.  Am I making allegations that the banks are indeed stealing from United States Citizens- you bet your apple pie and stars and stripes I am.  And it is worse with Stock Brokers.
When a person cannot access their bank accounts because of paid hackers there is something gravely wrong with the world.  When an innocent United States Citizen is harassed with nonlethal weapons that Tax Payer money paid for this is one of the greatest crimes against humanity that has ever been perpetrated.
What is worse is when this kind of activity is perpetrated on those who are of lesser intelligence than I am.  What happens to them?  They end up paying 29 percent interest on a credit card balance and they owe their life to the bank.  They die not owning anything.  You had to have some background in finance and money to get elected president.  You know that it is very rare for a mutual fund to be able to make 20 percent consistently.  How can a bank earn 29 percent? 
First they could hire people to ruin the lives of those who are competent financially like I am.  By the machinations and similar machinations to the ones I described.  Then they could hire people to steal credit cards from others.  They would be the exact same people that steal credit card numbers already.
My point is this what happens to a person who was raised to be a good man in a world like this?  When “status quo” or “elite” cannot steal your soul any other way then they put you in debt by ruining your ability to organize your finances.  Then make threatening phone calls to harass you to pay off your credit card balances or they up the interest rate.  They actually wait until you use the credit card and get a good sized balance.  The same holds true for margin accounts at stock brokerages. 
It is one thing to be able to pay but a far greater statement is made when those who can pay are prevented from doing so- in order to charge them a higher rate or just ruin their lives.  A ruined life is a stolen soul.
What do they do to those who have the most intellectual capital?  They discredit them.  And they steal their souls.  The label is schizophrenia.
They did not earn the houses they live in nor the cars they drive.
If someone prevents you from paying a balance I don’t think you should have to pay any of that balance at all.  And here is the good part- it should not affect your credit rating in any way.  Do you get it?
If they cannot steal your soul and cannot coax you into acts of violence they find a trump reason to come to your front door with the Sheriff and the next thing you hear on the news is that so and so the psychotic is in a shoot out.  And then they make a few brief and negative remarks about the persons past or history of … well it is something they caused. 
And if you think I am a racist you are wrong, I voted for you and would again.
Don’t tell me this was your vision for America and the World.
You’re in charge Barrack, fix it, you can’t can you.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published at:  http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment