The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hand Guns

If Scott Walker is saying we can all carry hand guns.

I want to know when I can use one in public and not get in trouble for it.

For example we are not to shoot again outside even if straight up in the air or in the ground.

When do I have the right to defend someone using a hand gun?  What scenarios would make this acceptable?

For example if Mayor Tom Barrett is being beaten can I pull mine out and shoot the thug who is beating him.

In todays odd day and world how do I know a Mayor did not start the fignt.  Then I shoot the thug and I am guilty of murder.

I can understand how we need to rid the world of drug dealers, thugs, rapists,  murderers, molesters.  But why is it that our law enforement and judicial system has failed us so badly.  It would seem that would be what we should address.

Not only is this a cop killer bill, (assuming it is good police officers that are targeted because their are some bad,)  But what this bill does is allow people to be paid for to be killed with little proof to catch those who paid for it.  For example some punk litters right in front of you and you tell him to pick it up, he pulls a gun and shoots you.  Puts a throwaway by you.  And the prefect crime has been commited.  Noone really figures out who the real criminals are.

If a person gets in a shoot out with a dirty and poor black person who has a criminal record are they off the hook?  Sounds like we'll have riots again.

What else will this bill do?  People will be passing guns back and forth like they are baseball trading cards to commit crimes.

I  might like a hand gun when I am in the forest with cats, wolves and beers, but that is not what this bill addresses.

How will this bill be used?  I have seen it already I went grocery shopping on East Capital drive and every black person in the place was reaching in the back of their shirts by their waste like they might be hiding a gun their.

Members of the Satanic race have always liked to harrass those who they have stolen a soul from when they are in public.  Now they get to threaten us with Gun's to!

Where is God when we need him!

When Rocco Spinnelli forced me to sign the petition to allow the Italian Community Center to be built in Milwaukee he said this is not going to turn into any Wild Wild West.

It sure sounds like it is to me!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment