The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle Solved 06 22 2011

The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle Solved 06 22 2011

I was pumping gas for a living back in 1987 when I started talking to a woman who was attractive and had a wry sense of humor.
She told me that she owned a hotel in Bermuda.
She said that sometimes when the customers were gone they referred to them by what physical characteristics they had in common with animals.  For some reason I never forgot that conversation.
It was not until later in my life that I met up with the satanic race on my travels.  And here is what they like to do; they like to chant you into a state of confusion.  They are able to do this when they hear the exact same sound that you do.  When they hear that same sound they can become one with your mind.  This is an odd psychic power but it is a real phenomenon.  In nature it is really based on a father sitting with his son and teaching him a skill of craftsmanship, this is a real phenomenon documented in psychology and it is called brain entrainment.
Well what happens when you get a bunch of irresponsible rich kids together with nothing to do and no respect for human beings?  They chant and try and screw up anything they can.  And this includes planes flying over the Bermuda Triangle.
It is just that simple.  As to where they go when they crash in the water?  If they hit a methane pocket they become less buoyant than the water and are swallowed up in the bottom.  If the navy were to sweep the Bermuda triangle with a metal detecting sonar they would find them all buried under the ocean floor.  And of course you have storms at sea that contribute too. 
But I will stand by my assertion that the satanic race is responsible for creating some of the confusion that downs these planes.  It is kind of like the how you used to hear how junior living out in the country saw an airplane flying by and shot it down with his twenty two!
And if you want me to solve any of the other “Great” mysteries of the world just give me the details and I would be happy to help.
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally Published on 06 22 2011 at: http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment