The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, January 19, 2019

How is it that Donald Trump can contradict himself left and right and yet 01 19 2019

How is it that Donald Trump can contradict himself left and right and yet 01 19 2019

"How is it that Donald Trump can contradict himself left and right and yet the perception of him being an imbecile doesn't stick to him?"

So how come you and I are not like that and don't strive to be like that in life?  Is it because we have something called a human CONSCIENCE that prevents us from being like that?  In other words every time we have contradicted ourselves in life that human conscience learned from it and advanced our personal development in the process.  But look Donald Trump is the most successful in our nation how can I say that his personal developed was not somehow advanced?

Someone think about that and try and explain this issue to me.  What is it that I fail to understand here?  Where is the defect in my thinking on this?  There is something very important with regard to the above that I am unable to learn?

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment