The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, January 3, 2019

The Drunken Driver 01 03 2018

The Drunken Driver 01 03 2018

So they want to make a first offense for drunken driving a crime, possibly a felony.

I also heard someone say that you should put a breathalyzer lock on the car if they drove drunk.  That is completely nuts.  Can you see the drunk paying someone to breath in that for him?

So what should be done?  Should the drunken driver even be held liable?  No.  Strict liability should be applied to who sold them the alcohol and who produced the alcohol.  That is the only way to solve this problem.

I also believe that it should be illegal to sell, market or give alcohol to anyone who has had a family history of schizophrenia and or perhaps other mental illnesses.  Why?  I am asserting it is used as a tool for soul theft by the satanic.  Yeah, and I know this paragraph here completely weakened my argument and discredited it with you.  I could care less.

Alcohol it is addictive.  It is very hard to stop.  I have heard people say it is worse to get off alcohol then it is heroin.

And you go to grade school, you go to high school, you go to college.  Do you know who they are naturally targeting with alcohol and drug use?  The child who came from a normal family.  And who is targeting them?  Those who were born with a brain defect due to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.  Statistics say that 17 out of 100 children today might have mental retardation because of it.  That is a high number that is never mentioned by your mealy mouthed bobble head talking media.

"Only a man can hold his liquor."  I have been around a long time and can tell you it is just the opposite of that.  Only a man can abstain from drinking.

So why not ban it or make it hard to get?  Because it affects revenue.  Let me ask you this, do we really need money from sinful criminal sources that breed mental retardation????  What good does it do us?  We get people in office who are bred by it and they say we can't afford anything.  It did us no good.

*****'

So a white woman with a baby and a black man were supposedly corralled into a one way dead end street and driven into the Kinnikinnick River.  Nobody said it that way on television, did they?  The chief of police stated they can't know who is in a car when that car has been involved in a crime.  And that is very true.  And they were believed to be suspects in armed robbery.  Do I actually believe that 2 year old would have grown up not to be a burden to society.  No.  Did that man like have a premeditated plan to drive that way?  Probably.

Off topic.  Why aren't there more boat ramps?  Whatever we need to do to make those rivers clean we need to do it.  It has to do with the responsibility of man!

Back on topic.  So we have a welfare system to take care of the needs of young couples?  Was she screwed up on drugs or him?  Robbing a bank (or whatever it was)?  Where did they get that idea, the g@d damned movies or television.  Get the money to pay for drugs.  It is really sad.

One would think that the officers would not have pursued at high speed once a car enters a dead end street?  But who am I to say on the issue.  I can't say that they did the wrong thing.  Because before I sat down and started typing I didn't believe they did.

Some things we just can't legistlate away.  We can't be the people that attempt to put a bandaid on every pigeonhole in a boat.  But what we can do is broadly address the issues and the causes of the issues.

So why isn't the issue of alcohol legality challenged?  Because I will assert that anyone who drinks it at all is an alcoholic.  The church promotes it.  Oh and Jesus Christ said to.  And perhaps I do take the Jews side on Jesus Christ some times.

The reason it isn't challenged is because it is the only source of personal happiness to the miserable.

I say you either let that addict go free of charges or you ban it for him.  What is the problem with an alcohol ID card?  Why not require every Wisconsin Drivers license to say whether the person can buy alcohol or not?  Oh I can hear that chain smoking 8th grade teacher already at Catholic School coming up with all kinds of excuses and squirm outs.

I think all of humanities problems are right there!

And another reason why the alcohol issue isn't touched?  Because it creates the wealthy.  That ethnic grocery store not a mile from your house likely makes 90% of its profit margins from the sale of it.

That money is power and it is hard to beat.

Our Court System won't touch the issue either just like they would not touch the Purple Gang who defeated our 18th Constitutional Amendment.  They were a group of Russian Jewish immigrant bootleggers with learning disabilities that ruled by horrific actions in the U.S.

So there you have it.  We have come full circle.  Those who defeated it were the lifetime victims of it.

Was it part of the cause of WWII and the subversive New World Order that came with it?  I will assert that.

Why?  Because those with a lot of money got extremely nervous among the up and coming normal learning class.  "Does he see my hair-lip?"  "Mom,  can anyone tell that I have a speech defect?"  "How important is it for me to be able to read in life?"  "I don't do well in school, perhaps I am better than everyone else because I could be a Professional Athlete."  "I don't have to work on the factory floor like everyone else do I mommy?"  "Norm, we will just keep that defective kid out of the public eye and collect Social Security for it."  "Anybody looks funny at me and I will deck em!"

"You there, what you looking at?"

Don't tell me you don't know the type.  If you don't find it insufferable you are blessed with patience and blessed by not having a concern of how to pay for room and board.  Good for you.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy


What else do I see?  UW buildings going up all over the place?  But little meaningfully being done with regard to the public benefiting from college degrees from them.  So what can that be stated to be?  A money versus application of education dilemma? 

And I'll stop right there.


No comments:

Post a Comment