The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, January 7, 2019

Whereby if Two Things are True you get the .....01 07 2019

Whereby if Two Things are True you get the .....01 07 2019

So there was a very high profile case in the media not too long ago.  It got me thinking;  How many pimps have law degrees?  And how many attorneys really function as pimps?

To me that is a betrayal of public trust.  It is a stacking of our legal system with organized crime.

Which brings me to the next legal concept.  "Whereby if Two Things are True you get the Death Penalty."

Such as a pimp is also a lawyer.

I could think of some more.  But I pay a really heavy price for what I write; years and years stripped away from my life expectancy!

Why isn't our legal system structured like this for high crimes?

I mean sure we have the no guns and drugs issue.  And I don't believe that is Constitutional.  I mean you either free that person and give them back their guns rights per the Constitution or they stay in prison their entire life or they get the death penalty.  No way to be cutesy about it and serve a democracy.  None of this my wife could make some money be counseling people like that.

And I know what you don't want me to write.  You don't want me to say if a person has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and they commit such and such a crime they get the death penalty.

Off Topic:

Which brings me to the next point.  How many cases of autism can be linked to tobacco; even second hand smoke?  The last definitive research on it stated it was caused by an abnormal fold in the placenta that didn't allow blood flow to the fetus for proper neural tube development?

Do you know what that amounts to?  Whitewash and hide the research because you or a family member are already that way and you don't want to bear that stigma!  You don't want to own up to your own defects and flaws; like a country of men would.

*****'

Will human history end very soon because of global warming?  Because the faction in that above paragraph took control of everything in the world when they shouldn't have been in control of anything?  When the polar ice caps melt will the axis of the earth shift, continents sink into the ocean as tectonics plates re-balance?  Try putting a little weight on one side of a spinning top and see how well it spins, if at all.  Will the great melting pot of the world have caused the earth to be the great mixing pot?  And to be fair a lot of the problem comes from legal concepts that were brought over from England as a result of FDR's Presidency.

It really amazes me that we don't have honest minded judges in this country that can just take a look at one thing and know it is wrong; like Look at how many American lives have been ruined by cancer from smoking; it really means we need legal mandates.  To me that is evidence of weakness at the highest levels.  But they don't see it that way.  To them granting completely undeserved favors to the wealthy and thumbing your nose at the rest of us is what it means to be a strong leader.  Remind you of anyone?

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

Do you know what it amounts to?  In order to be successful in our Democracy today you can't be deserving of success!



No comments:

Post a Comment