The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, January 6, 2019

So you build a Wall on the Border of Mexico, then what? 01 06 2018

So you build a Wall on the Border of Mexico, then what?  01 06 2018

1.  What happens if a Mexican blows a hole through it?  Are you going to shoot them?  Are you going to claim it is the same as if they were shooting one of us, shooting that wall?

2.  Are you going to arm that wall with gun stations and kill anyone that comes near it?  If so then it would seem you already have made the justification to kill people crossing it now?


Is it going to be like a military zone between north and south korea?

And what about the river?  Does the border still follow that river?  Are you going to make the wall on this side of it or that side of it?

How close do you allow someone to get to the wall?

Are you going to make policing of it automated?  Use drones?

And yeah they did put up a wall in China to manage what was called "The Magog."  Somehow the magog won didn't they?

What is a magog?  Is it the same as a person born sick with a learning disability?

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

I was for the wall.  But every once in a while someone reads me something negative about Trump that reminds me why I never liked people like that.  Written in clear and logical terms.  Not like what you read in the papers or see spoken on television.  And I didn't believe I could be easily swayed.

So what does it amount to?  That Republican Class making their problems our problems when they weren't?  Make me believe that my problems are really caused by whatever you say it bothering you and concerning you, when in reality my problem is just you?  And your problem is you.

The fact being you were born sick?

Flip side.  Would the wall address the homeless problem?  By making more homes available?  I haven't seen it work that way yet.  Somehow it just means more real estate profits and much higher vacancy rates!

And lets flip back to the cold hearted Republican way again.  Who wants to give free housing to a drunk?  or Drug user?  That doesn't do us any good.  If you like to manage drunks and drug users and profit from that I think there is something wrong with you.  Like you have a superiority god complex?  As if it is what you were meant to be?  To help the drug users and drunks?  But you of course only have a glass of wine with dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment