The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Sissy Boy Whiskey 01 08 2019

Sissy Boy Whiskey 01 08 2019

Okay I am going to purposefully misspell things here.

Did you ever notice that the names of whiskey bottles are all given manly names?  As if the person using them becomes more manly because he is using them when he is using them?  When indeed the opposite is what is true.

For example look at how at what seems to be the strongest names are the most profitable?

Jeck Denials

Captain Morgun

James Been

TankArray

Do you know what I saw on the shelf of manliness the other day that made me cringe.  Again this will be a misspelling but it isn't too far off.

Moont Gay

What do all those names amount to?  They are a crutch being marketed to boys.  And also horse voiced women who like to fill the roles of men in our economy.  And indeed boss guys around.  Would it bother me if a woman, their brains are on average 10% smaller and their hippocampus is not wired like the mind of man; a hunter...would it bother me if a woman was a (my) commanding officer on the battlefield in War?  That should never be!  That should never happen.  And because of that very valid reason it also means that a woman should never be Commander in Chief Ie President of the U.S.  And that is exactly how the U.S. Constitution is written.

Back to that last label.  Look what was horrifically normalized and commercially promoted!

So what if the title of a bottle of Whiskey was really "Sissy Boy Whiskey"  Would you buy it?

How about "Homeless Orphan Whiskey"  "Crucifixion Hill Wine."  "Special Education Six Pack"

"Mean old Nun with Penis Envy Vodka."

What am I getting at?  Alcohol is the leading cause of mental retardation in the Western Hemisphere.  Some new stats say that 17 out of 100 children have it.

*****'
Off topic?  Can I tell you something?  Look at the personals on the websites for women.  What are you going to notice about the woman who has posted a photograph of herself with a drink in her hand?   It is going to say, "Yes.  I have children and they sometimes live at home."

So indeed why not market directly to her with a label?

I am a single mom and....the label being,  "Have children and they sometimes live at home Tequila"

What am I most proud of in life?  Is it passing the CPA exam the first time I took it?  Is it catching a 45" Musky on a lure I made myself?  It is surviving being tormented by voices for 27 years and being med free?  Is it my college degree?  Is it having worked on the 96th floor of the Sears Tower? 

I think it is that I gave up drinking.  Made my life a lot better and put all the problems into their own ugly portal perspective.

Here are some other popular brand names and how they denote delusions of grandeur?

Cruwn Ruyal

Jamies Son

Juanie Walker

Grent

Chevus Rigal

Bicirdy

Again what is my point?

These are names that market to boys and girls that want to become men.  As if drinking the product makes them more like men.  When the exact opposite is the truth.  As this next label illustrates.

Daddy Long Gone Ripple

Okay one more:

Prostate Cancer Whiskey

© 2019 Thomas Murphy










 

No comments:

Post a Comment