The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, February 17, 2022

A Lessen for Black Boys New Jersey

 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10519951/Two-New-Jersey-cops-investigated-pinned-black-boy-14-ground-arrested-him.html

So I have something in common with some of you black boys that you need to know about.

It has to do with race, but not a race that is based on the color of your skin.

As someone we go hears voices I have known all of my life how people want to make an example of the good in order to learn from.

It is a double standard.  Why?  Because the people who are involved are of no standard.

I am telling you that they love to provoke those who have their own souls!!!  If you have your own soul they will go out of their way to ruin to our life.

Just as the Devil loathed Jesus Christ that which does not have its own soul loathes those who do.

And quite indeed you need to be aware that just as Jesus Christ was tempted by the demonic so will you be.

I could articulate this better.  I am one finger poking on my phone.

You need to know certain people are raised as lot differently than you could imagine.  Almost like be a parent being proud of what their wiccan son did that was wrong?  A voyeur class that needs to make an example out of you in order to change to a more positive dynamic of how they view themselves.

The will do their best to get you hooked on drugs, flunk school, impose negative expectations on you, cheat, play favorites etc.  All because you have a soul!

It is a racial division not based on color that you will never see coming until it is too late.

Bottom line, scape goatism, did not end with Jesus Christ.  And I have every Constitutional right to say this!  We ver up right!

© 2022 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment