The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

If we can't execute 02 09 2022

 If we can't execute someone that runs over 50 people and kills half a dozen or so of them then what right do we have to be in any War whatsover?

You follow the logic there?  If we can't execute people committing mass murder here in our very own homeland than why should we ever care about a foreign affair between two other countries and get involved in it.

And I could go on and on with this with point after point.  But I have other things to do right now. Like eat breakfast.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

I could say that if we can't have guns in our homeland what right do we have to take them to foreign nations and use them in War there?  Isn't that where it goes?  They first won't want us to have guns here.  And then if we were attacked they would say we shouldn't have them either.  That protecting us is the responsibility of the people that are paid to do it?

*******'

And I am not liking the way that these articles have been turning out lately.  So I am going to attempt to reframe from posting.  It is like I am being egged on or taunted to write this stuff.  As if that makes for good work.



No comments:

Post a Comment