The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, February 3, 2022

The Good Day's May be Over 02 03 2022

 The Good Day's May be Over 02 03 2022

Covid-19 has mutated many times.  There is no reason to believe it will not continue to mutate.

Having said that we need to make a priority in this country that the food supply will be secured for whoever is left.  There needs to be plans on the Presidents desk.  

Secondary to that we are going to still need energy and clean water.

We might even need to prioritize what goods can use resources to be manufactured.

Unless you believe in some miracle?

Should we be sending military troops here and their?  Or is a Bible prophecy of "You will beat your swords into plow shares what we should be afraid of?" 

Off topic.

I want to say something about Republican pretense about being the pro gun party?  You can't be both the pro gun rights party and the pro Down's Syndrome Party.  It has to do with responsibility.  A Republican woman believes that drinking while pregnant and having a Downs Syndrome child gives her some kind of bragging rights?

And I don't like to right stuff like this.  I don't like to be the mean guy.  But I have to respond the way that I do.  It is kind of a "Evil exists when good men fail to act," that is in my blood?  Someone once told me that I had Tiger Blood.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment