The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Humor: What does the weatherperson say when they were completely wrong? 02 10 2022

 What does the weatherperson say when they were completely wrong?  02 10 2022

They blame it on the "Weather Model!"

As if to make a distinction of credibility between themselves and a "Model"?

The subliminal semantics there? 

"It was that "Model" in back that did the predicting not me, I am a highly educated meteorologist not a model like that "Weather Model" in back they hired."

"No, no it wasn't me it was someone who skated through life entirely on their good looks also known as a model." 

"It was that mannequin of a computer program in back that was telling you it was going to snow all yesterday afternoon, not me."

If life were only so easy for the rest of us.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment