The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, February 14, 2022

Fixation and Entrapment 02 14 2022

 Fixation and Entrapment 02 14 2022

So after thinking about the article, I wrote yesterday on media baiting I realized something. Fixation and Entrapment are part of the same modus operandi.

I think it is grounds enough to exclude a certain type of person from working in surveillance, law enforcement or perhaps in Government in general.

Surveil a human being until you develop a queer fixation on them.  And then desire to entrap them in an effort to level yourself higher than them in triumph.

*****'

There are a lot of mentally retarded in our nation today.  I remember a comment someone in the Investment Industry made to me, "Our biggest problem in our country today is what do we do with those dumb jocks?"

And I do see a decline in family intelligence occurring.  What I mean is that the father might not have been able to fairly complete High School and college and then the son ends up being born with it worse in the form of Down's Syndrome.

Our country was founded on strength of mind not strength of muscle.

One more point.  There was a popular high school athlete where I grew up.  He did not make it in the armed services.  I remember a Drill Seargent say that the high school jock is the one that cries and goes home.  This one I am talking about dealt drugs out of a now defunct tavern.

While I am on a diatribe.

Alcohol is introduced to teenagers and 21 year olds at a time when they are just beginning to learn.  And you see it being propagandized by those in the athletic departments?  Get to go out for Pizza and a Pitcher of beer with the Polish track coach after the track meet competition?

Split a soul to learn from like animals feeding at a trough?

And indeed I learned something about the mentally retarded yesterday when I went to the local ethnic grocery store.  I saw a person with Down's Syndrome lunge at someone else as I was coming out of the store.  Two men, I don't know where they came from were then just holding him.  As I was putting my groceries in the car I said to them, "Keep a hold of him until I am out of here."

But then another man was hugging that Downs Syndrome person.  Odd animal emotions coming out of the Down's Syndrome person's mouth.  And a woman that seemed in her 40's claimed him and asked him what was wrong with him.

But what I learned here that I can emphatically remember from this is that the person with Down's Syndrome is very emotional?  Emotional on one hand out of frustration for not being able to learn to be one of us.  And perhaps prone to violence because of it also.  Has a lot to do with gun violence.

And why is it that virtually every time I go to that store I see someone who has an adult child like a pet like that?

And do you know what the propaganda is?  That those labeled mentally ill are exactly the same as the mentally retarded.  Nothing could be further from the truth and the person who wrote that lie needs to be put in an expansive prison.

When I see people and families that aggrandize individuals like that I think one thing, they are all born losers.  And that is how I have always viewed the Republican Political Party.

Ever ask yourself what is that odd chip an individual has on their shoulder?  It has to do with mental retardation.  Someone resenting you just because you are smart like how a normal person is supposed to be?  Talk about emotional problems!  Look at how that is a basis for one!  Egads!

And think about a woman who marries one like that?  We are all told he is a big strong man?  But the truth is something far different isn't it!  What does it really mean?  That downs syndrome person making odd grunts and crying as he is embraced by a fellow friend??  Women like that really like babified emotional men?  Because they are easy to manipulate?  Because it gives that wicked woman more of a sense of being a man in a mans world?

Yeah it is sickening.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment