The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, February 11, 2022

In Order to Establish Intent 02 11 2022

 In Order to Establish Intent 02 11 2022

The United States Constitution has what is being called a Preamble.  Isn't it really the intent of the Constitution and a little basis for that intent.

Why not just call it the Intent?  Preamble seems to me to have a negative connotation.  Like it is really describing old man babbling incoherently?

But to the main point here.

The United States Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land which all other laws created must conform to!

So follow the logic here.  If the United States Supreme Law lists the intent first and it is the Supreme Law that all other laws must conform to then as a law it establishes the form that all other laws must be consistent to.

In other words every law created must establish the intent of it first.

For example what about Wolves? There was one photographed in my neighborhood in Milwaukee.  It is on some protected list now as determined by a judge?  Something like that.

But what if I am attacked while fishing on the shore of Lake Michigan?

Do I go to jail for 10 years and pay a $10,000.oo fine?  Who knows.

What would the heart of the Constitution say?  No way!

So why leave the subjectivity in laws?  So that people can't worm out?  To leave the sentencing up to the judge?  It would seem to me that some cases could readily be dismissed as to the intent of the laws.  And people not brought up on charges for them whatsoever.

Lets say I kill that wolf?

1.  Was I poaching?  No.

2.  Was I deliberately acting willfully against a protected species?  No.

3.  Was I protecting myself in the merry course of my day?  Yes.

So I would say that the law would include both the intent and the exclusions to the intent as in number 3.  As in we as a judicial system are not here to make felons out of law abiding citizens.

In summary all laws should be rewritten as to the intent in order to abide by the form of the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land which all other laws must conform to.  And not contradict.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

Okay I am going to write another one immediately, so look forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment