The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Covid Essential Business Classification 12 15 2022

 So that is a status that was given to some businesses with regard to Covid.

And most businesses are really in the forms of Corporations and hence those corporations are really pass through entities for individuals???

Hence in effect during a time of a pandemic individuals were given Essential Status?

And what if I were to discover a broad medical type fraud with its tentacles all throughout the world economy?

And then I were to label the victims of that fraud and their families essential.

And give a less than status to all the rest?

Sounds about right doesn't it?

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

And through sound legal theory derived from that I could say, if I were President, that every SS number really represents a Corporation number for the individual.

And that some of those numbers I could deem essential per the above legal corollary?

No comments:

Post a Comment