The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Jesus and Recidivism 12 18 2022

 So what is the reason for the high recidivism rate?  Recidivism being defined as ending up right back in prison for recommitting crimes.

Perhaps someone told that person that Jesus loved them unconditionally?

Perhaps as party of their counseling or seeking of religion after prison or during, someone told them, "Jesus loves you unconditionally?"

And hence they believed that it didn't really matter what they did in life?  It didn't really matter if they committed more crimes! Because Jesus was their savior and loved them unconditionally?

*****'

So Jesus did indeed swear too didn't he!  Witness this documented in the Bible, "Get behind me Satan," he swore at Peter!

So those who say that swearing is a sin and that also Jesus never sinned are wrong.

Too me it is a rare case where the Bible seems to rightfully defy construed law?  Or I could say it this way, a case whereby the Bible supports the first amendment.

*****'

Now let's say that I established a group.  And even though you have the right to free speech anyone who ever said anything bad about my group would be heavily fined, and perhaps put in prison.

I could make a lot of money couldn't I?  Just get the ball rolling on that.  And pretty soon a great many people would hate me because I fined so many of them for saying bad things about them.  Even though those things easily proved true.  Pretty soon I would have so much money that I would be able to completely control the Government.

The more people I find the more that got mad and said bad things about me and my group and the more and more people I could then fine.  It is a Ponzi structure.  And the base of it is inciting crime!  We don't really see that issue come up in the courtroom, do we?  So and so incited someone to do something?  Instead, if you are a defendant, you can claim that you were insane, but not that someone incited you.

The Constitution states that inciting civil unrest is an impeachable offense.

*****'

I do believe that what I consider certain genetic mutations in people...that those people should not be able to own large tracks of land or manage other people.  Could I define a gene code as one that is violent or toxic to the normal?  Let's say that the only way to get from A to C is through B.  But B hates people because B knows he is not as good as them?  Hence you to try to travel from A to C through the land of B and B is going to do something to you?  Perhaps enslave you?  Did the slavemaster have a certain genotype?  How many of them were mean alcoholics?  How does a wealthy alcoholic view other people?

*****'

So the other day I was watching a documentary of children that were raised by wild animals.  They couldn't really be made to be civilized afterwards.  Why?  Because those are the formative years and certain genes can only be expressed through loving biological parents?

But one of the noteworthy things in the video was a boy whose father was an alcoholic.  And that father beat him.  At four years old he left the home and went to live with wild dogs instead.

There was no love in that home for him.

© 2022 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment