The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Tank Commander 12 13 2022

 If  you wouldn't trust that person to drive a tank then they should not drive a car.

They are flipping cars and burning them to black.

They are driving cars straight into houses.  Into houses!

And you dare talk about gun control?

It is a born mentally defective problem.  And it isn't being addressed in the slightest way.

If that kid legitimately flunked out of High School then they do should never be allowed to drink.  Never!

I want to talk about unifying people in commonality with what is good and what is bad.

And you don't get that without the death penalty.

More on this later.  If I have time.

And I don't agree with marriage equality.  An honest real man has enough trouble feeding a family.  "Breaks" are meant to be for that. Not for me a vision in of...a vision of what?

I want to say something like a locked Convent.


© 2022 Thomas Murphy 


No comments:

Post a Comment