The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Timing of British Music Invasion to War in Vietnam

 Draft thoughts

~11 1 1955 - 4 30 1975 War in Vietnam

~1964 1967 British music Invasion. ( And I know this is a music and not in on people event)

I guess we what I am getting at is, did they come here and set up shop and thrive in large  amounts while 'we' got sent to Vietnam to get shot up dead?

I guess I am talking about displacement?

Haven't found immigrations to stats during those vm years and later.

*****'

108,692 in 1888.  Was a big year for me them coming here.  British Immigrants, then what happened.

So they came here got drunk all the time and we created Prohibition in response to that?

Did the come b/c slavery ended here?

Prohibition.

Stock market collapse.

End of Prohibition.

We get in WW1 and WW2 with English leadership here?

Thomas Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment