The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

And so I asked myself, what was Dr. Martin Luther King a Docter of? 01 17 2023

 And it turns out he had a Doctorate in systemic theology from Boston University, 1955.

And as I looked at the photograph of Dr. King I thought I saw some resemblance to Mike Tyson.  And so I wondered about Mike Tysons dad.  And what he did for a living.

Here is what Mike Tyson said about his biological father "Jimmy 'Curlee' Kirkpatrick Jr."

"As time went on I heard rumours that Curlee was a pimp and that he used to extort ladies. Then, all of a sudden, he started calling himself a deacon in the church.”

Mike Tyson’s Father: Who Was the Fighter’s Biological Dad? | Heavy.com

© 2023 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment