The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Civic Duty 01 01 2023

 Their profitability comes from eroding Americans self confidence.

So maybe you have an elderly member of your family and they can't get into their online bank account.

The password is the same.

However, they want your elderly relative to have to come into the bank.

I remember just once I had my parents put their money in a managed type of fund that was being managed by a place I worked.  That money, from a "house derived" product or service went straight to zero.  That was probably 30 years ago.

And right there I said never again.

So the next day that elderly person was able to get into the financial account.  And they did absolutely nothing different that day than the day before.

And guess where that bank located in WI has their call center?  The Philippines.

I didn't have a chance to call and talk to them.  So what did I have to rely on?

Somebody else going through the exact same thing and considering it their civic duty to call them and complain!

So indeed you need to consider it your civic duty to call and complain about poor service and what really amounts to inherent corruption.  Don't rely on just one of us to be the person who calls and complains.  And the more you complain the more things will change for the better.  And you might even have to make that employee  "Backpeddle!"  Unless you get the employee backpeddling you haven't really gotten anywhere.  Unless they are extremely nice and apologetic from the get go.

****action break****

And you know what?  There are a lot of people in this country who should never complain about virtually anything!  They don't know how lucky they are to be here.  I am talking about your low class alcohol bad brained system draining fool working... 

Wait a minute, perhaps this sums it up, "They found a job for the fool?"  How happy everyone is for the fool.  How lucky the fool is or how unlucky all the rest of us are?

Another quick point,  There is a vast difference in Minimum wage from State to State.  Some have no Minium Wage.  Perhaps 4 states have none.  So how does that work?  They pay you a penny an hour?  "Oh boy!"

Minimum wage in the United States - Wikipedia

But how could the disparity that causes be screwing up the country?

Employment and Employers.  What happens?  The employer once did all the work themselves and were the owner employer.  Until the became non working class by paying the employee to do the work for them?

Then they go on and take all that money and form charitable trusts.  And go to work at eroding everyone's Constitutional Rights?

Did I ever learn skills in the workplace that I didn't learn at home or in school?  As it relates to personal responsibility, yes??  Was I responsible already?  You mean I couldn't have been responsible without an employer blowing tobacco smoke in my face every day?

Yeah, I do believe we have a Constitutional Right to be free from that, however you want to define it.

****Action break***

So the Pope who wore a Pink Cowboy hat and then was the only Pope in 600 years to retire early just died.  Pink Cowboy hat?  I don't know that I care.

So Barbara Walters who advocating it is better to torture people than kill them on one of her shows died.  She also said that some men who have sex with other men don't consider it homosexuality.  So she just died.  I don't know that I care.

Perhaps I am glad I won't be turning on the television and by chance having to listen to that garbage anymore.

Truth be told.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy




No comments:

Post a Comment