The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Tyre Nichols 1 29 2023

 They hit him and beat him after the handcuffs were on!  And the 5 officers were black themselves.  It is hard to believe they are adults.  

I wonder if they were ever in the military?

And I do believe we need the death penalty on order to protect ALL of f our Constitutional Rights!

So  they were members of a scorpion unit created in 2021.  You would swear it came from Trump admin.

When in I hear calls to defend the Police I get it.

Defund it and then perhaps create a Police Force II.  To take it's place.  Comprised of those who don't have that mean streak.

 And if people are on drugs acting odd and disorderly, death penalty to those that gave them the drugs.

This could be stopped.  And it can be done without violating the Constitution.

Freedom isn't free.  It requires the righteous judgement to maintain it.  And not the false righteousness of a billionaire that officially has losses?

Good God.  What the h3ll is that?  A billionaire that only reports losses?  How gd dumb do you think I am?

© 2023 Thomas Murphy 


No comments:

Post a Comment