The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, January 5, 2023

There ought to be a way to make a healthy Corn Cheese Snack 01 05 2023

 

Something as good tasting as what you buy in the plastic bag at the convienence store.  However, with natural ingredients.  The list of ingredients should have these types as its basis.

Corn Flour

Corn meal

Brick of cheddar cheese


others could be oat flour, barley flour, rice flour.

Perhaps a drop of sesame seed oil.

Then it would need some kind of a binder to keep the texture of it light while still being a dry type good.

And I think this would be something you would bake.

So if I wanted to search for something the closest search term there might be would be corn cheese cracker?

Because that is what it would be most like?  Making a cracker?

But I don't want anything biscuit like.

I will let you know if I come up with something.

That one in the search box by kalynskitchen looks like it might be close.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=corn+flour+cheese+cracker+snack+recipe&t=chromentp&atb=v324-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

Right here:

https://kalynskitchen.com/recipe-for-cheese-crackers-with-almond

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment