The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Immigration 10 19 2023

Sure we have freedom of religion in this country.

But does that mean that we have to let in people who worship the dead?

What happens when you let people who worship the death into your country?

The bring in poisons like fentanyl and other drugs and create more dead; out of you?

In terms of religion.  Some of those religions should have never been given charitable status.

There is a line that can be drawn there!  And why is it that the "legal community" couldn't figure out that line?  When they drafted the law allowing that?  Because you need morality to make decisions like that!  And when you have a Defense lawyer who knows his client is guilty as sin and you are lying left and right and contriving alternate alibis and dissuading jury members and making false baseless accusations...well the defense could be roughly considered half the legal community?  But which half?  Or perhaps it is more of a blur as I initially suggested.  Bottom line, it goes against the intent, fabric and meaning of our Constitution to foster those beliefs.

"Ill just let somebody else do my thinking for me while I shade myself under a Florida palm tree and booze it up?"  "Why?  Because I worship the dead.  I ain't got to learn 'noting' at all."

On balance does the religion believe in good or does it believe in persecution?  Does it somehow believe in victimization of people, both of and not of its own religion?

Does it believe in casting spells?

And you still don't get it do you.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment