The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Prostitution Real Estate and Racketeering 10 21 2023

 Prostitution Real Estate and Racketeering 

When I read the accusations against Trump in a rape case of a 13 year old girl it got me thinking about this.

I believe that any premises where Prostitution has taken place should be confiscated by the United States Government for racketeering.

They then become public property.

And if they don't make good housing then they should be raised and become public parks.

I think that the owners of restaurants and bars know when a prostitute is present at their place and that perhaps they also play the role of pimp in the form of they might get money from it too?

And if a lot of property gets confiscated so be it.

And what about the property of those who paid to have sex? 

I think their property gets confiscated too!

For participating in the rape of underage girls by paying money to do so?  Or you could almost call prostitution in and of itself without regard to age a form of rape?  Doesn't really matter what the woman thinks it is.  Doesn't really matter how she believes she got into that position in life.  Doesn't really matter what she thinks of herself.  Doesn't really matter that she is empowered by it.

And think about the sickness someone like that has about being empowered by it.  Didn't articulate that as well as I could, but give me a little time.  The words will come to me when the whores mouth in my head becomes quiet.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment