The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Reckless Speeding, Racing and Modified Exhaust Systems 10 03 2023

 I believe that if you want to catch the people who are swerving in and out of traffic in small cars that their is a correlation between that and those cars having modified exhaust systems that are louder when they put their foot down on the peddle.

You may not catch them speeding but you might catch them for being loud?

And you can ticket them for that?

I wish I could make a statement like that regarding motorcycles too.

And that anti speeding reckless driving is there to save your life.  That is why there are laws in place to prevent it.

When I was a boy intentionally swerved the front wheel of my bike into the back wheel of another bike.  And it flipped my bike clean over backwards!

I am saying that is the kind of high speed cutting off they are doing.

And can I tell you something else?  Those intentionally loud exhaust cars are often dented up!  So not even them getting in prior accidents discourages them from the same bad behavior.

And they really are not thinking clearly on the matter.  Lets say that you cut a pregnant woman off in her car and she slammed on the brakes.  And the child was miscarriaged because of it.  Now disregard whether you should go to jail or not for it.  Instead you should be thinking about it this way,  "Look what I have done.  And why?  Why did I need to drive like that?"

And it used to be that if you had some kind of car violation you knew to have that fixed or the next time they stopped you you would be in big trouble.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment